GREAT WEIGHT-LOSS TIPS FROM MARKUS ROTHKRANZ

Weight-Loss Special Epic Finale by Markus Rothkranz

Yes, I’m a fan. I have to say that I really love the results both Markus and his girlfriend, Cara Brotman, have achieved in their bodies by following the program he prescribes. They are both about my age…right around 50ish. And honestly, they look AMAZING! In the video below Markus offers some really solid advice for achieving weight-loss that I know, from first-hand experience, works to achieve fabulous results!

One note worth mentioning here, regarding this video, is that you might notice he mentions that “some people claim to follow a 90 percent raw diet. What does the other 10 percent consist of?” And if you read my last post about “raw” almonds you will know that no almonds (or most other supposedly “raw” nuts available for purchase in the USA, for that matter) are truly raw, as they have been steam pasteurized per governmental mandate. I know that Markus and Cara do consume nuts and seeds…so where Eighty Percent Raw is concerned…the inclusion of nuts, seeds, and other condiments that may not be “truly raw” are where that other 20% comes from. Along with the option to include other cooked foods in small quantities. Our belief is that if you are consuming 80% of your diet in raw, all-natural, whole foods then allowing for eating some cooked foods in your diet helps offer the flexibility to be more adaptable in social situations, as well as just offering the freedom to not feel dogmatic about your diet.

But there is no denying the fact that Markus and Cara have achieved phenomenal results by following the diet and lifestyle he recommends in this video. GREAT information here! Give it a listen and let me know what you think!

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Leave a Comment