This is one YUMMILICIOUS raw pumpkin pie! You’ll feel cozy, cheerful and warm all over with just one simple bite of this amazing creation. The sweet from the coconut and the warmth from the ginger play perfectly together on your tongue, while the creaminess of the filling takes you back to memories of the past.
1½ cups macadamia nuts
½ cup shredded coconut
½ tsp Himalayan pink salt
3 Tbsp agave nectar (or sweetener of choice)
1 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
1 tsp vanilla powder
2 pinches of nutmeg
3 cups pumpkin or butternut squash (shredded)
½ cups coconut milk
½ cup agave nectar (or sweetener of choice)
1 Tbsp vanilla powder
⅛ tsp Himalayan pink salt
3 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1½ Tbsp grated peeled fresh ginger
½ cup coconut butter (melted)
2 Tbsp soy lecithin non-gmo
1 cup cashews
1 cup coconut meat
½ cup water
½ cup agave (or sweetener of choice)
½ cup coconut oil
pinch Himalayan pink salt
1. Place the macadamia nuts, shredded coconut and salt into a food processor, blend until they become flour.
2. Add to the flour, agave nectar, coconut oil, vanilla and nutmeg and lightly pulse until all ingredients are well blended.
3. Press the crust into a 9 inch pan with a removable bottom.
4. Set crust aside and make filling.
1. Blend all ingredients as listed EXCEPT coconut butter and lecithin until smooth.
2. Add coconut butter and lecithin, blending until well incorporated.
3. Pour into prepared crust and set in the freezer for 45-60 minutes.
4. Once set, it’s ready to decorate with whipped cream, dust with cinnamon and serve!
1. Blend all ingredients in blender and refrigerate until ready to serve.